Fund Accountant/Operations Analyst
An immediate opportunity has arisen for an experienced Fund Accountant/Fund Operations Analyst to join our client, a leading Asset Manager based in London. The successful candidate will ultimately support the delivery of projects within investment management and fund accounting operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Act as a lead business analyst for all areas of investment management and fund accounting operations;
- Undertake daily NAV/Net Asset Valuation calculations;
- Analyse complex business requirements and provides solutions for operating models and implementation options;
- Be responsible for the acquisition, analysis, and dissemination of subject matter knowledge;
- Conduct detailed business analysis involving complex requirements and processes, and present results to the client;
- Provide solutions, so optimising operating models;
- Conduct research on industry and other benchmarking data where appropriate;
- Develop position statements on complex subject matter questions;
- Collate and prepare weekly management information statistics;
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes/skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, technology or equivalent required (Masters preferred).
- Broad and in-depth understanding of the Financial Services industry.
- Understanding of standards, methodologies, processes, systems, and technology necessary to support Financial Services operations.
- Experience of writing business specifications and data mapping.
- Good analytical and consultative interviewing skills.
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills.