Salary: £275 – £350 per day
My client is a large national retailer who are looking for an experienced and ambitious temp FP&A Analyst. The business is currently going through a period of change on a large scale and are seeking an experienced individual to join the team during this exciting time.
Some of the responsibilities and duties include:
- Managing the business planning and consolidation for forecasting budgets proposes;
- Driving new insight and working closely with the Commercial, Group FP&A and Investor Relations teams;
- Support the Senior Finance Manager to deliver well-supported annual budgets and rolling forecasts;
- Provide insight on monthly, quarterly and annual updates on performance.
Knowledge nad skills required:
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA;
- 1-3 years post qualified, max;
- Commercial mindset;
- Strong analytical capabilities;
- Excellent Excel skills.