Financial Director Designate
Salary: £80,000 – £100,000
My client is looking for a Financial Director Designate to join their team.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day running of the Finance operations.
- Maintain regular rolling forecasts of the company’s position.
- Manage and control Foreign Exchange exposure and currency hedging.
- The production and review of monthly management accounts.
- Develop financial plans and budgets for the company.
- Creation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
Some of the skills and knowledge required:
- Qualified accountant.
- Successful track history of leading and developing people.
- Ambitious and driven.
- International experience including currency transactions and hedging.