Our client is a well known retailer in a globally recognised brand looking for a Financial Controller.
Some of the duties include:
* Maintain a rolling forecast for product P&Ls, to ensure that risks and opportunities are being managed.
* Provide support to the Finance Director on ad hoc projects.
* Oversee all company accounts and investments.
* Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
* Ensure compliance with statutory law and financial regulations.
* Develope financial reviews and providing investment advice.
Strong technical ability, along with experience of preparing group accounts and consolidation adjustments, are essential.
The candidate must be a qualified ACA accountant and comfortable working in a fast-paced, commercial environment, with excellent presentation and leadership skills.
For more details or to apply, please contact us using the link provided (with your CV attached if you would like to apply).