Salary: £50,000 – £55,000
Our client, based in the Financial Services sector, is looking for a newly-qualified ACA candidate to join their team as the Financial Controller.
This role will be solely responsible for the accounts and will report into the Finance Operations Manager.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing the month-end close, and to report process across all territories to a high quality in adherence with group reporting time-lines;
- Responsible for all areas of financial accounting, governance, statutory, and fiduciary compliance for the digital business operations across all locations, including timely completion and submission of statutory filings and payments to relevant authorities;
- Manage all financial control aspects of business operations including financial audits, internal and external financial and tax reporting, and ensuring legal and regulatory compliance for all financial reporting functions across all locations;
- Implement financial process and policy where relevant to ensure the company is reporting all financial and other information accurately.
Skills and knowledge required:
- ACA Qualified, 0-2yrs PQE;
- Strong communication skills;
- Eagerness to develop and progress.