Salary: £65,000 – £75,000
Our client, based in Gibraltar, is looking for an Assistant Financial Controller who will be responsible for assisting managing and delivering all aspects of financial control.
You will be taking a proactive approach to ensure strong financial understanding, best practice, and to ensure that the teams deliver consistently high-quality service to their internal stakeholders whilst ensuring the business works within a robust and appropriate internal control environment.
- Responsibility for the collation and timely submission of the monthly/quarterly and annual group reporting, including insightful variance analysis and commentary;
- Implement group financial process and policy where relevant;
- Build and maintain an efficient and effective internal controls environment for the business across all locations;
- Liaising with Group Finance and Group Tax;
- Carrying out financial analysis, reviewing complex data ,and providing detailed and meaningful reports for non-finance and finance audiences;
- Contribute to the annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting process;
- Develop a high performance culture within the team.
The Assistant FC will report in to the Head of Control and will be a fully qualified accountant with 3-6 years’ post-qualified experience.
The role is based in Gibraltar so it may well require relocation, which will be covered by the business for the appropriate individual.
For immediate consideration please apply via the link provided, attaching your CV for the attention of James Tindall.