Our client, a well known food and beverage company are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join their dynamic accounting team.
This role provides amazing progression opportunities within the finance team and fantastic exposure to the wider business, where you will focus on transactions and various accounting reconciliations and procedures.
You will be a graduate with business/numerate degree or equivalent. 3 years or more Financial/Management accountant experience. Newly/Nearly Qualified accountant and ideally within a VC/retail background.
- Responsible of Month-end Balance Sheet submissions
- Balance Sheets recs, resolving outstanding items and issues
- Manage the Fixed Assets register including cash analytics and working capital forecasts
- Cash/Bank Reconciliation and Cash Office Management
- Bad Debt and stock provision accounts
- Balance sheet perspective: Stock revaluation
- Audit and Tax pack
For more details please apply using the link provided with your CV attached.