Salary: £50,000 – £55,000
Our client, based in the Financial Services sector, is looking for a newly qualified ACA candidate to join their team as the Financial Accountant.
This role will be solely responsible for the accounts and will report into the Finance Operations Manager. As the Financial Accountant, you will have the opportunity to progress to Financial Controller and build a team below.
Some of the duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the month-end close to report process across all territories to a high quality in adherence with group reporting time-lines;
- Responsible for all areas of financial accounting, governance, statutory, and fiduciary compliance for the digital business operations across all locations, including timely completion and submission of statutory filings and payments to relevant authorities;
- Manage all financial control aspects of business operations including financial audits, internal and external financial and tax reporting, and ensuring legal and regulatory compliance for all financial reporting functions across all locations;
- Implement financial process and policy where relevant to ensure the company is reporting all financial and other information accurately.
Skills and knowledge requires:
- ACA Qualified 0-2 yrs PQE;
- Strong communication skills;
- Eagerness to develop and progress.