Financial Accountant/ Operations
Salary: £52,000 – £62,000
Our client, in the Financial Services sector, is looking for a Financial Accountant/Operations to join their team.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensure daily duties of reconciling and posting of all inbound and outbound cash flows;
- Supervision of all reconciliations for bank and ledger accounts;
- Resolution of all operational queries on a timely basis with banks, schemes, and 3rd party providers;
- Quarterly scheme and treasury reporting;
- Pro-actively managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Qualified Accountant or QBE with at least 5 years of finance experience:
- Industry experience within the Financial Services sector;
- Strong excel skills, including Pivot tables/VLOOKUPs etc.;
- Experience with bank and scheme applications is desirable;
- Multiple bank reconciliations and card payments experience is essential.