Finance Operations Manager
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
Our client is looking for a Transactional Finance Manager to join their changing and growing team. This is an exciting time to join the business.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Pro-actively manager the business cash flow KPIs in AR, AP, and Cash Office;
- EMEA: responsible for the on-boarding of new members;
- Process development and improvement;
- Team wellbeing and training;
- Meeting with key customers and suppliers to deliver cash accretive opportunities;
- Deal with queries raised by the team and team leader;
- Reporting and analysis of process;
- Building relationships with stakeholders throughout the business;
- Reporting directly into the CFO;
- Analysis and reporting of team’s KPIs.
The successful Transnational Finance Manager will have:
- Experience in managing a team of minimum 10 people;
- Transnational management experience;
- Experience working within finance in FMCG;
- Strong leader;
- Proven track record in process improvement and management.