Finance Operations Manager (9 month initial FTC)
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 pa, pro-rata
Our client, a well-known FTSE brand, is looking for an experienced Financial Operations Manager to join their team for 9 month initial FTC.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure transactional finance operations (collections/credit control, cash application, AP, billing/contract management) are operating efficiently and effectively;
- Develop and monitor working capital KPIs and dashboard;
- Develop the finance operations team, guiding and mentoring c.10 direct reports. Provide training, feedback, and on-the-job mentoring.
- Lead month-end sub-ledger close process for AP and AR ensuring all key accounts are reconciled on a timely basis;
- Timely reviews and approval of working capital balance sheet accounts general ledger account reconciliations.
For a more detailed conversation over this contract role, please apply with your CV attached. This role will suit an immediately available candidate that has extensive Financial Operations Manager experience and is able to step in to the role and be up to speed immediately.