Salary: £55,000 – £65,000
Our client, in the Financial Services sector, is looking for a Finance Manager/Operations to join their team.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensure daily duties of reconciling and posting of all inbound and outbound cash flows;
- Supervision of all reconciliations for bank and ledger accounts;
- Resolution of all operational queries on a timely basis with banks, schemes, and 3rd party providers;
- Quarterly scheme and Treasury reporting;
- Pro-actively managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Qualified Accountant or QBE with at least 5 years’ finance experience;
- Industry experience within the Financial Services sector;
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables/VLOOKUPs etc;
- Experience with bank and scheme applications is desirable.