Salary: £450.00 – £475.00 per day
3 months rolling contract – large national retailer
Our client is a high profile, large national retailer who are looking for an Interim Finance Manager to support them with their budget process for next year. This is an immediate start for somebody with SAP experience using their BPC tool.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Engagement with buyers on budget process and BPC (finance system) changes.
- Training of buyers on BPC template input sheet.
- Responding to budget queries from Trading teams (in terms of understanding P&L, comparative data for budget, BPC input tool).
- Providing finance input to the Finance system team for the BPC changes.
- Supporting the work to get actuals and comparatives from our systems based on the BPC changes.
Skills and experience needed:
- Working understanding of BPC system.
- Working knowledge of SAP tools.
- Finance P&L understanding.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience.
For this role you will be a qualified accountant with several years PQE. A must for this role is experience using SAP, including the BPC tool.
If you meet the required experience and skillset, please apply.