Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
Our client is looking for a Transactional Finance Manager to join their changing and growing team. This is an exciting time to join the business.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Manage a team of Accounts Payable;
- Manage a team of Account Receivable;
- EMEA responsibility for the on-boarding of new members;
- Process development and improvement;
- Team wellbeing and training;
- Annual team reviews;
- Deal with queries raised by the team and team leader;
- Reporting and analysis of process;
- Building relationships with stakeholders throughout the business;
- Reporting directly into Finance Controller;
- Analysis and reporting of team’s KPIs.
The successful Transnational Finance Manager will have:
- Experience in managing a team;
- Transnational management experience (required);
- Experience working within finance in FMCG;
- Strong leadership;
- Proven track record in process improvement and management;
- and are a qualified Accountant.