Salary: £100,000 – £115,000
Our PE-backed client is looking for an experienced Finance Director to lead their UK finance function. The business has recently gone through an acquisition and there is a great opportunity to progress the finance function as you see fit, whilst working closely with the CEO.
This international pharmaceuticals business has a turnover of £450m, with the UK entity contributing £80m to this. Being PE-backed, the business is constantly looking at new acquisitions creating opportunity throughout the business.
- Leading, developing, and expanding the finance team;
- Complete oversight of the day-today running of finance;
- Business partnering closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders;
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting process;
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy.
Desired skills and experience:
- Fully-qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA;
- Must have: chemical or pharmaceutical experience;
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff;
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.