Finance Business Partner
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000
Our client, who is a well-known brand, is looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to join their expanding finance team.
An amazing opportunity to get in to the Commercials and Strategy within such a well-known organisation, and be able to use heavy analytical skills to further the position of the business.
- Scenario Analysis to support strategic planning and business decision-making;
- Manage the sign-off process with procurement;
- Provide detailed analysis to support all aspects of the Group Strategy, presenting these back to the Group;
- Business Partnering with the various Businesses Strands in the Group to establish revenue stream;
- Create and deliver models around the performance and deliverables within the business.
This is a small snapshot into the role, which has a much deeper and wider reaching remit.
The role will be suitable for either an ACA or CIMA (Blue Chip) qualified candidate with at least 2 years’ PQE in an Analyst environment. Sector relevance is not necessary as the key analytical and data manipulation skills are the key desirables in this role.
For immediate consideration and a further conversation please apply via the link for the attention of James Tindall.