My client is a well known retailer looking for an exciting finance analyst to join the team on a fixed-term contract. The role provides the opportunity to work within a dynamic commercial team providing financial analysis to evaluate investment decisions.
- Automate and run month end deliverables.
- Participate in the audit process.
- Assist with gathering information to provide financial modelling and explain scenarios.
- Critique data quality and uncertainties.
- Update business cases for investment decisions.
- Provide financial support in terms of tracking Programme benefits and reforecasting.
- Identify Risks and Opportunities.
- Provide analytical support for the monthly review of the programmes, budgeting and forecasting processes.
The successful candidate should have a strong understanding of financial accounting. The candidate must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and be experienced in problem solving and building relations with a range of different stakeholders.
For more details please apply using the link provided with your CV attached.