Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Our client, which sits within the technology/software sector, is looking for an individual to come in as the Financial Analyst.
This role will be a wide-ranging finance role that will be business partnering with the whole business. This role will have an element of non-finance related tasks that would be relevant to the successful sales process (i.e client interaction).
- Monthly management accounts;
- Weekly cash flow reporting and forecasting;
- Bank reconciliation;
- Manage the AP process;
- Manage external service providers;
- Indirect tax (VAT, sales tax etc.);
- Monthly actual vs budget variance;
- Preparation of management information.
The successful candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, strong Excel capabilities, experience in a small office environment (desirable), and a minimum of a 2.1 in their chosen degree.