Fact Sheets, KIIDS reporting specialist
Salary: Excellent, with bonus and benefits
The candidate will carry out the production of Monthly and Quarterly Reporting undertaken for Funds and their clients, i.e. personalised fund reports, Kiids, and Priips, as well as other types of specific client reporting produced for a subset of different client types and share classes. Outside of the reporting cycle, the candidate will be required to regularly review performance across the entire client base and ensure that all Client Reporting reconciliations are resolved in a timely and accurate manner.
You’ll have a strong interest in all aspects of fund management and will act as the subject matter expert for fund reporting. Experience of Fund Reporting and the ability to find and resolve issues proactively is a must.
The role will require coordination with internal stakeholders across different departments to help facilitate accurate and timely Client Reporting.
Role summary – key tasks:
- Assist in team projects, enhancements, and improving processes, and taking part in projects and developments where applicable;
- Ensure the accuracy of performance data across the entire client base through completion of validation controls and outlier investigations, and timely resolution of identified data quality issues;
- Monitor Client Reporting reconciliations systems to ensure quality of performance figures;
- Production of monthly and quarterly performance figures;
- Preparation and production of monthly and quarterly client valuations in a timely and efficient manner;
- Monthly and Quarterly Institutional Reporting to nominated custodians;
- Production and dissemination of client data to third parties for onward reporting requirements;
- Portfolio depreciation reporting to ensure compliance to regulation;
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal stakeholders;
- Maintaining relationships with external providers;
- Maintaining and updating procedures where applicable;
- Production of quarterly statistics/KPIs;
- Data Quality Control around other aspects of reporting i.e. SORP, SIPP, IFRS, Market Value, and Fair Value.
Other – to the extent not already covered:
- Anything else that may be reasonably requested.
Personal skills, knowledge and talents
Aptitude and talents -Core competencies:
- Demonstrate self-awareness and emotional intelligence;
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity;
- Value and respect the contribution of others;
- Maintain high standards of accuracy, demonstrating the initiative and self-discipline to work on your own and take responsibility for output;
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and commitment;
- Absolute focus on client service.
Skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications:
- The candidate will have had exposure to and/or be from a Wealth/Fund Management background, with experience in Fund Reporting.
- An operational processing background and working knowledge of the reconciliation function is preferable, as the candidate will be dealing with large volumes and manual data.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of Fund Reporting – including:
- Types of fund structures and their impact for the business and investor, as well as for their management across different domiciles and jurisdictions.
- Key areas of fund regulation and experience of reporting on them, including PRIIPs, MIFIDII, KID/KIIDs, Fund Factsheets etc.
- Key to the role is a thorough understanding of how the investment process operates and what impacts the Client Reporting process, as the Investment Support department are placed at the heart of the business and interact with stakeholders across the business on a daily basis. Knowledge of the investment structure from Front Office through to Back Office is desirable but not essential to the role.
- Due to the varied and high pressured nature of the role, the candidate must demonstrate an ability to deal with volume, maintain high standards of diligence and accuracy while adopting best practice (in, at times, a high pressured environment).
Desirable skills (Essential): Excel (Vlookups, IF statements).
Desirable skills (Not essential to the role): VBA, StatPro, Bloomberg, IRESS Software Systems.