Data Reporting Specialist – Asset Management
Our client, a well established asset manager, are looking for a number of Data Reporting Specialists to join a newly created team, based out of West Sussex.
We’re looking for someone to maintain our fund, portfolio and reference data. This data is used for Client and Product Reporting as well as marketing processes. You’ll have a keen eye (and enough knowledge of funds) to spot any problems and sort them out.
We need someone who’s focused on doing great work for clients. That means you won’t mind doing some of the legwork, but are also ready to have your own ideas and make them happen. It’s a chance to work on lots of projects, with lots of teams, and with several countries.
- Maintain fund and client reference and static data, internally and externally
- Reconcile external fund static and dynamic data with internal sources
- Investigate and sort out discrepancies
- Maintain and develop exception-based target operating model
- Produce KPIs and manage third parties
- Work closely with data teams around the business.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience maintaining and working with data set
- Good Excel skills for data analysis, interpretation and modelling
- A good understanding of asset management
- Knowledge of global fund structures, types and data attributes
- Experience maintaining fund and portfolio data in a control environment
- Knowledge of investment operations, client reporting, and performance systems and processes
- Knowledge of different asset classes including Fixed Income and Equities as well as derivative instruments
- Experience managing relationships with data vendors like Bloomberg, Fund Info and Morningstar
- Experience of Tableau
- Experience working in an agile environment (preferably SAFe)
- Experience of planning and running tests and supporting change
- Experience of working in a global team where you hand over to other locations during the day
- A degree or equivalent, or significant experience managing data.