Salary: £30,000 – £40,000
Our client is looking for a Credit Controller for a 12 month FTC. This role will report directly into the Group FD and will liaise with the finance team.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Improve the structure and organisation of the firm’s debtor collection process;
- Thorough understanding of the firm’s client segments, billing cycle, and processes, along with data sources in relation to credit notes and bad debt provisioning;
- Provide weekly MI to managers, to provide regular updates on the process of collections;
- Prepare monthly analysis of bad debts;
- Supply a responsive level of service to all internal clients.
Qualifications and experience:
- Significant experience in credit control;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Highly numerate;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders.