Commercial Finance and FP&A Manager
Salary: £65,000 – £75,000
Our client is looking for a commercially-focused FP&A Manager to join their team.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- You will provide insight and challenge to ensure business leaders develop, agree, and deliver on these ambitious, strategically aligned, and financially disciplined plans;
- Project manage end-to-end delivery of financial planning and forecasting processes, including communications, timetables, data requirements, and modelling;
- Deliver high quality, insightful planning, and forecasting output;
- Build strong relationships with Finance Business Partners and the Executive team;
- The annual budget process, forecasting, and re-forecasting, long-term planning, and deep dive analysis to maximise business performance.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Professional accountancy qualification. ACCA/CIMA/ACA;
- Strong presentation and communication skills, along with good knowledge of Excel (SAP);
- 2-5 years’ PQE experience.