6 months FTC £180 per day
Our client, a top Global Asset Management firm, is looking for a Client Services Associate.
To co-ordinate and deliver day-to-day service support to retail clients, assuring compliance with client requirements, internal policies and procedures, and the appropriate regulatory framework. To understand the evolving needs of clients including new industry trends/requirements and to provide recommendations to business units regarding the development of appropriate new services. To support the development of the retail business, working with clients, third parties, and business units to manage growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures that all client inquiries are responded to within defined service levels and in line with company standards. Ensures the timely and accurate processing of all transaction requests. Accountable for ensuring that clients receive a level of service appropriate to their needs.
- Communicates effectively with clients and third parties keeping them informed of change/issues etc.
- Able to represent the firm in face-to-face meetings including providing support materials.
- Liaises with contracted third party on service delivery.
- Assesses client needs, expectations, and behaviours as a basis for recommending service enhancements. Influences strategic initiatives to ensure that the companies provides client service that exceeds expectations. Supports continuous improvement initiatives for internal and external processes and services.
- Ensures that policies and procedures are continually followed and that key business unit indicators are met.
- Proactively manages internal client relationships (i.e. Sales, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Service providers, Fund Financial Services and Systems Integration) to ensure support for clients’ needs.
- Strong awareness of industry competition, including types and levels of service offered. Reviews client satisfaction measurement results and competitive measures.
- Manages client data for internal record keeping purposes. Produces management information and internal updates on client activity. Escalates appropriately and is risk aware.
- Participates in special projects and cross-functional teams/initiatives as needed and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination experience and training and experience; graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum two years related business experience.
- Strong foundation of mutual fund industry and basic investment knowledge.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organisation.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Access and Excel would be valuable.