Client Services Analyst – Asset Management
Salary: Up to £50,000, depending on experience.
Building and providing a first class client service function globally. The Client Services Associate will be responsible for maintaining day-to-day contact with our clients, responding to events, writing and issuing client communications as appropriate, co-ordinating investment reporting, and any fund related activities with the oversight of the Client Managers. The main objective from a team perspective is to ensure that our investors receive excellent client service and team support as required.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining a first class client service;
- Working with specific fund teams, building relationships and knowledge of the funds to support our investors proactively;
- Managing existing client relationships: responding to client queries and requests promptly and effectively, working with clients on issues and projects, ensuring client expectations are met;
- Proactively anticipate clients’ requirements by maintaining regular contact and communicate any concerns to the Head of Client Service and fund team;
- Co-ordination and compilation of the quarterly investment reports ensuring accuracy and complete reports; these must meet set timeframes and client deadlines and add value where possible;
- Organisation and co-ordination of fund and where appropriate related events e.g. support at Investor Days, webinars, site visits;
- Maintaining information on the in-house client relationship management system ensuring that it is complete and accurate for each client;
- Ensuring AML/KYC and compliance obligations are met and kept up to date in line with corporate policy and in accordance with local regulation;
- Liaising with third parties to ensure technical support is received on all issues concerning administration, investment accounting and custody;
- Participation in any team related projects as required;
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory changes.
Technical skills and qualifications required:
- Degree educated;
- Experience in client servicing activities preferable;
- Real estate and real assets background/experience useful but not essential;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Must be computer literate and able to work with bespoke systems (training will be provided).
- Strong project management skills;
- Must be highly motivated and capable of working independently;
- Be a strong team player;
- Act in line with company values.