Client Reporting Specialist
Salary: Up to £45,000. Excellent bonus and benefits.
Core objective of the role
The candidate will be assisting with the production of Monthly and Quarterly Reporting undertaken for clients, as well as other types of specific Client Reporting produced for a subset of different client types. The role will require coordination with internal stakeholders across different departments to help facilitate accurate and timely Client Reporting.
- Preparing and producing monthly and quarterly client valuations in a timely and efficient manner;
- Producing and validating monthly and quarterly performance figures;
- Monthly and quarterly Institutional Reporting to nominated custodians;
- Production and dissemination of client data to third parties for onward reporting requirements;
- Portfolio depreciation reporting to ensure compliance to regulation;
- Assisting and resolving performance and valuation queries in a timely manner;
- Assisting the tax team with the production of monthly and annual client tax packs;
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal stakeholders;
- Working with external providers – predominantly the printing company for client valuations;
- Maintaining and updating procedures where applicable;
- Assisting with improving processes and taking part in projects and developments where applicable;
- Production of quarterly statistics/KPI’s;
- Data Quality Control around other aspects of reporting i.e. SORP, SIPP, IFRS, Market Value and Fair Value.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required:
The candidate must have had a reasonable amounting of experience in a Client Reporting role, a thorough understanding of how the investment process operates and what impacts the Client Reporting process, with knowledge of the investment structure from Front Office through to Back Office desirable.Due to the varied nature of the role, the candidate must demonstrate and be able to maintain high standards of diligence and accuracy while adopting best practice, in a high pressure environment at all times.
- Attention to detail, inquisitiveness, and proactive, with ‘can-do’ attitude;
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise between them;
- Good oral and written communication and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment;
- Effective problem solver and analytical thinker who can find practical solutions to often complex issues;
- Absolute focus on client and speed of service.