Client Operations Associate – Asset Management
Salary; Up to £45,000. Excellent bonus and benefits.
The Client Operations team
The Client Operations team is primarily responsible for client retention activities, working in partnership with other teams across the firm to provide a world-class service to the client base and act as a central information point.
Activities include, but are not limited to, overseeing the quarterly and monthly reporting process, the completion of client and consultant questionnaires and dealing with ad-hoc queries as and when they arise.
This is a permanent position within the Client Service team that offers hands-on responsibility in a key support role. The successful candidate is likely to have worked in the industry and have experience in the areas outlined below.
Monthly and quarterly scheduled tasks
Assist with monthly and quarterly scheduled tasks list.
- Assist with internal monthly reporting.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Assist with Hedge Fund weekly, monthly and annual reporting.
- Assist with preparing and distributing quarterly and annual proxy voting reports.
- Assist with completion of scheduled client questionnaires.
- Respond to client, consultant and prospects’ ad hoc requests for information.
- Assist with regular update of product information and characteristics in external databases.
- Assist with new client set-up.
- Assist with maintenance of internal database.
- Experience in a client facing role within financial services preferable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and willingness to take responsibility and use initiative.
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.