Chief Financial Officer (German speaking)
Salary: €120,000 – €140,000
Our client is a SaaS business, established in 2018, that have gone through rapid growth during their inception, funded by a large listed institution. They are now at the stage where they require a Chief Financial Officer in the business to build and lead the finance function. You will be based in their Berlin office and business partnering with the founding CEO.
For this role you must have scaled-up a tech start-up, be familiar with German business law, and be capable of also overseeing a legal and HR department.
Some of the duties you are required to fulfil:
- Coordination of the company’s budgeting process with all departments and the company’s management team;
- Supervise cash management and forecast the liquidity planning;
- Coordination of all external advisors (i.e. tax advisors and lawyers);
- Prepare short, mid, and long-term financial and business plans;
- Full ownership of compliance and GDPR-related topics to ensure the company is following best practices with regards to Information Governance.
Skills and experience:
- Must be fluent in German and English;
- Fully qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA;
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- Previous experience of building a finance function from scratch;
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.