My client is a listed company based in the City of London is looking for a BI Developer to develop a Business Intelligence Cube for the Group HR Function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the design, development and implementation of enterprise data analytic systems.
- Apply experience, common sense and judgement to fulfill business requirements.
- Meeting high professional standards, exercising responsibility and initiative to produce consistently professional work on time and budget.
- Microsoft Sql Server (minimum 2008R2), including database development, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS (multi-dimensional and tabular)
- A solid understanding of BI design concepts such as the Kimball methodology.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team.
- QlikView development
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV
- .NET application development
- SharePoint development
- VBA development