Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Our client, based in the City of London, are currently looking for an AP Supervisor to join their rapidly growing team. Retail experience where stock has been key will be a huge advantage in this role due to the nature of where the role sits within the business. The role will have supervision of up to 3 AP Assistants within the team.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Assist the on-going process improvement and streamlining of the Accounts Payable function;
- Ensuring invoices are being processed accurately;
- Processing payment runs;
- Reviewing supplier statement reconciliations;
- Confidently resolving queries using both written and verbal communication;
- Appraisals with team members;
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Manager with month-end duties.
Previous AP Supervisor experience is required to be a success in this role. Retail experience is also highly desirable.
Strong written and verbal communication skills is also essential, as this will have direct client interaction.