Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Our client, based in West London, is looking for an Accounts Receivable/Credit Control to join their team.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Pay run process analysis;
- Engaging with business personnel to gather information for reporting;
- Cash book entries – reconcile payments received to the customer accounts on daily basis;
- Invoices to be raised in a timely manner or as required by the business;
- Debt management for all invoice raised regardless of age;
- Generating credits and refunds as and when required;
- Chasing outstanding accounts via telephone and email.
Knowledge and skills required:
- A good understanding of credit control;
- A proven self-starter with ability to work on their own initiative, and to manage their own workload;
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.