Salary: £23,000 – £26,500
Our client is looking to hire a a Finance and Practice Administrator to support the Practice Manager in the management and coordination of all aspects of practice finances.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Review all income and expenditure statements.
- Ensure invoices are authorised and in-putted in the correct time frame.
- Reconcile the bank and credit card statements, and monitor practice cash flow.
- Undertake the Prescription Pricing Authority monthly claims.
- Assist the Assistant Practice Manager with the collation of monthly payroll data.
- Coordinate the maintenance of all practice premises and equipment.
- Pro-actively identify cost savings/efficiencies.
Some of the knowledge and skills required:
- Experience of working in a healthcare setting.
- Financial planning and forecasting.
- Forward thinker.
- Motivated and proactive.