Salary: £23,000 – £26,500
Based in Leatherhead, Surrey, our client is looking to hire a Finance & Practice Administrator to support the Practice Manager in the management and coordination of all aspects of practice finances.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Review all income and expenditure statements;
- Ensure invoices are authorised and inputted in the correct time frame;
- Reconcile the bank and credit card statements and monitor practice cash flow;
- Undertake the Prescription Pricing Authority monthly claims;
- Assist the Assistant Practice Manager with the collation of monthly payroll data;
- Coordinate the maintenance of all practice premises and equipment;
- Pro-actively identify cost savings/efficiencies.
Some of the knowledge and skills required:
- Experience of working in a healthcare setting;
- Financial planning and forecasting;
- Forward thinker;
- Motivated and proactive.