Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
Our client, a well-known Financial Services firm, is looking to hire a part-qualified Accountant to sit on the revenue side of the business and report into the Revenue Manager.
Some of the responsibilities and duties include:
- Deliver Assets and Net New Money reports to senior management;
- Prepare the commentary and analysis on assets and revenues;
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required by the Revenue Manager;
- Assist with audit queries as and when required;
- Develop stakeholder relationships;
- Enforce existing controls and assist in the implementation of the new Risk Control Framework;
- Prepare and submit Assets and Revenues for Global Reporting.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA;
- Some knowledge of revenues and assets under management;
- Good excel skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.